Quicken Error OL-362-A occur when bank server can’t sync account information in Quicken. It happens because of many reasons bank services got updated and more.
Are you also facing Quicken Error Code OL-362-A? No Worries! We have the solution steps to fix it but before we’ll look for its causes.
Important: Process to fix this error code may be complex. Call Toll-Free 1-877-353-8076 to speak with an expert
List of causes Quicken Error OL-362-A
- Quicken isn’t up to date
- Bank information become out of sync
- Bank information needs to be up to date etc
Quick Note: You may also face below errors when using online services
- Quicken Error OL-292, Quicken Error OL-293 or OL-294, Quicken Error OL-297, OL-296, OL-295
- Quicken Error OL-393-A, Quicken Error OL-301-A
2 Steps to fix Quicken Error OL-362-A
STEP ONE: Deactivate the account that has this error code
- Go to Tools > Account List (Ctrl+A)
- Click on Edit for the account that has this error code
- Select Online Services
- Click on Deactivate and then click Yes
- Click OK and Done
STEP TWO: Visit the bank’s website
- Open any internet browser like Google, Bing, Mozilla etc.
- Type your bank website URL for example www.chase.com
- Log in to your online banking
- Now click on the link to download your web connect data into Quicken (Known as QFX file)
- On the next step, you’ll be prompted to add an account (if an account is not added in Quicken) or use an existing account (if an account already exists in Quicken). Enter all the necessary information in both cases.
- Click Continue. Your account information will be transfer from your financial institution to Quicken. You may see the progress bar.
- Once transmission complete. Quicken will open go to your Account Register and accept your recent downloaded transactions in Quicken register.
After following all the above steps you won’t face Quicken Error OL-362-A but in case if the problem still exist contact Quicken Support or Call Toll-Free 1-877-353-8076