Quicken Error OL-350 or OL-359 occurs when you’re trying to delete an online payment that is not available with your financial institution. This mostly happens when your financial institution recently integrates or upgrade their old servers to new ones.
Any of these error occurs when you haven’t completed the integration process before disconnecting from the old servers. You may need to contact your financial institutions like Chase, Bank of America etc. to match your Quicken information.
Important: Process to fix this error code may complex. You can call Quicken Support TollFree 1-877-353-8073
Are you also facing Quicken Error Code OL-350 or OL-359? No Worries! Please follow the below steps to fix it.
Before we come to the resolution steps. Let’s have a look for its causes.
List of causes Quicken Error OL-350 or OL-359
- The financial institution recently merged
- Bank servers are upgrading etc.
Quick Note: You may also face these error codes while using online services in Quicken
Two Simple steps to fix Quicken Error OL-350 or OL-359
STEP ONE: Deleting One Time Payments
- Open Quicken
- Go to the account register
- Choose the online payment that you would like to delete
- Make a right click on it and click Delete
- Quicken displays any of the below notifications
“This is an online payment that is due on [online payment date]. To delete it choose Edit > Transaction > Cancel Payment, then send it from the Online Center.”
- Hold down the CTRL key and then click OK
Do you want to delete the transaction anyway?
- Hold down the CTRL key and then click on Yes
If the above steps won’t work for you
- Open account register
- Click on the online payment while holding CTRL+SHIFT and then click on Delete
- Keep holding CTRL+SHIFT till responded to all the messages.
STEP TWO: Deleting Recurring Online Payments
- Go to Tools > Manage Bill & Income Reminders (CTRL+J)
- Click on the Repeating Online
- Select the repeating payment that you want to delete
- Press and hold the CTRL and click on the Delete at the top of scheduled transactions
- Click OK on the notification screen
After following all the above steps you’ll no longer face Quicken Error OL-350 or OL-359. In case if it does exist into your Quicken please contact Quicken Technical Support