Quicken Error OL-330 or OL-332 occur when using online services, it happens because of incorrect information like Customer ID, Vault Password, PIN etc.
Are you also facing Quicken Error Code OL-330 or OL-332? No Worries!
We have the solution steps to fix but before we’ll look for its causes.
List of Causes Quicken Error OL-330 or OL-332
- Incorrect Customer ID
- Incorrect Vault Password
- Invalid PIN etc.
Quick Note: You may face the following errors when using online services
- Quicken Error OL-248 or OL-249, Quicken Error OL-209-B, Quicken Error OL-231, OL-232, or OL-235
- Quicken Error OL-362-A, Quicken Error OL-292, Quicken Error OL-220, OL-221, OL-222, OL-223, OL-224, OL-225, OL-226
Steps to fix Quicken Error OL-330 or OL-332
STEP ONE: Verify Customer ID
- Go to Tools > Account List
- Select the account and click Edit
- Under the General tab, you’ll find your Customer ID it is also known as user ID
- If your customer ID is correct, make sure about the other information like financial institution name, routing number, and account number etc.
STEP TWO: Check your vault password
- Go to Tools > One Step Update…
- At the Vault Password window click Cancel
- Now put your financial institution password manually
- Click Update Now
- If an update got completed without any glitch, please contact your bank for further assistance
STEP THREE: Verify PIN
Some of the banks may ask you for your customer ID and PIN while setting up an account for online services. Make sure about case sensitive because some banks have the special character feature to set up a password in Quicken and password may be different from the bank website login.
You can confirm your bank password by typing it on a text document like Notepad, Microsoft Word etc. So you can confirm it while typing and then afterward copy (Ctrl+C) and then paste (Ctrl+V) it to the required field in Quicken.
Note: If you’re sure about your credential please contact your financial institution for further assistance like Chase, Wells Fargo, Citi Bank etc.
After following all the above steps you will not face Quicken Error OL-330 or OL-332 anymore but in case it does exist please contact Quicken Support or directly call Toll-Free 1-877-353-8076
This Post Has One Comment
Peter Evans walked me through changing the account name and password which eliminated the OL-332 error. He was extremely helpful. This type of support strengthens my loyalty to Quicken.