Quicken Error OL-293 or OL-294 states that Quicken isn’t receiving the correct information from the financial institution server during one step update.
Important: Process to fix this error code may complex. You can contact our experts by dialing TollFree 1- 877-353-8076
Are you also facing Quicken Error Code OL-293 or OL-294? No Worries! Follow the below steps to fix it.
Before you come in the solution steps let’s have a look on its causes.
List of Causes Quicken Error OL-293 or OL-294
- Incorrect or outdated credentials
- Temporary server issue
- Online services are connected incorrectly
- Quicken isn’t up to date etc.
Quick Note: You may face below errors when using online services
- Quicken Error OL-297, OL-296, OL-295, Quicken Error OL-306-A
- Quicken Error OL-393-A, Quicken Error OL-220, OL-221, OL-222, OL-223, OL-224, OL-225, OL-226
Simple Steps To Fix Quicken Error OL-293 or OL-294
STEP ONE: Make sure your Quicken is up to date.
- Open Quicken
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
- If Quicken is up to date that’s great or if not you’ll get a notification to install the latest release on the next screen
- Click Yes to install it
- It may take some time or get an exit for installing the latest update, but you don’t need to worry about your work it will be saved.
See the below image to install Quicken latest update.
STEP TWO: Refresh Online Banking Information
- Go the account from the account bar
- Click on gear icon with a drop-down arrow and click Update Now (Ctrl+Alt+U)
- On the next screen, it’ll ask you for bank password and click Update Now
- If an account does update do the same for other ones that experience the same problem.
STEP THREE: Verify your account services in Quicken
- Go to Tools > Account List
- Click on Edit for that account that has this error code
- Under the Account Detail section verify every information for the account and change it if necessary
- If you made any changes in information try to connect your bank again
- Go to Tools > One Step Update…
STEP FOUR: Verify your password
- Go to Tools > One Step Update
- Make a check on the account that has this error code and uncheck the other one
- Click the key icon to the right of the financial institution name
- Put the Passwords
- Click Update Now
STEP FIVE: Wait for 24 hours and try again
After following all the above steps if the issue still exists wait for 24 hours and then try to update your accounts or contact Quicken Support for further assistance.
CALL TOLL-FREE – 1-877-353-8076