Quicken Error OL-292-B occur when using online services. It’s possible when your account has been activated in Quicken but not in the bank.
Are you also facing Quicken Error Code OL-292-B? No Worries!
We have the solution steps to fix but before we’ll look at its causes.
List of causes Quicken Error OL-292-B
- Bank account information not syncing properly
- Needs to update Quicken financial institution information
- Quicken is not up to date etc.
Quick Note: You may also face below Quicken errors when using online services
- Quicken Error OL-293 Or OL-294, Quicken Error OL-297, OL-296, OL-295
- Quicken Error OL-306-A, Quicken Error OL-393-A
Sometime Quicken Error OL-292 is a temporary problem you need to wait at least 24 hours to get it to resolve automatically but in case if it does exist after waiting a day follow the below solution steps.
3 Steps to fix Quicken Error OL-292-B
STEP ONE: Make sure your Quicken is up to date.
- Open Quicken
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
- If Quicken is up to date that’s great or if not you’ll get a notification to install the latest release on the next screen
- Click Yes to install it
- It may take some time or get an exit for installing the latest update, but you don’t need to worry about your work it will be saved.
See the below image to install Quicken latest update.
STEP TWO: Update financial information in Quicken
- Go to Tools > Online Center
- Under the list of Financial institution click on the bank name that account has been associated which causes Quicken Error OL-292
- Now press Ctrl+F3 and click Contact info
- Click on Refresh and then OK
- Now click on Update/Send…
- On the next screen, it’ll ask you for your password put that in and click Update Now
- Now try to update your account and see if the Quicken Error Code OL-292 occurs or not, if it appears then follow the below steps.
STEP THREE: Account information is incorrect
- This error also occurred because of sudden changes in online services or information like Routing Number, Account Number, Customer ID etc.
- Try to log in to your bank’s website and see if you are able to log in there.
- You may receive this error code while adding a bank account, please make sure about the type of account like Savings, Checking, Cash etc.
After following all the above steps you won’t face Quicken Error OL-292-B in Quicken but in case if it does exist please contact Quicken Support or Call Toll-Free 1-877-353-8076