Quicken Error OL-231, OL-232, or OL-235 error caused because of incorrect information in Quicken. Your financial institution updates their service occasionally, Quicken holds all of your information for online services.
All of your latest information should be updated in Quicken too, otherwise, you may interface with some online services errors.
Important: Process to fix this error code may complex, feel free to call 1-877-353-8076 for support
Are you also facing Quicken Error Code OL-231, OL-232, or OL-235? No Worries! We have the solution steps to fix it.
Before we come on the solution steps let’s discuss its causes.
List of causes Quicken Error OL-231, OL-232, or OL-235
- Quicken isn’t up to date
- Bank information is incorrect
- Quicken can’t connect with the bank server etc.
Quick Note: You may interface with the following error when using online services.
- Quicken Error OL-362-A, Quicken Error OL-292, Quicken Error OL-293 or OL-294
- Quicken Error OL-297, OL-296, OL-295, Quicken Error OL-306-A
3 Simple Steps to fix Quicken Error OL-231, OL-232, or OL-235
STEP ONE: Make sure your Quicken is up to date.
- Open Quicken
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
- If Quicken is up to date that’s great or if not you’ll get a notification to install the latest release on the next screen
- Click Yes to install it
- It may take some time or get an exit for installing the latest update, but you don’t need to worry about your work it will be saved.
See the below image to install Quicken latest update.
STEP TWO: Refresh financial institution branding and profile
- Open Quicken
- Go to Tools > Online Center
- Choose your financial institution that has this error by clicking the drop-down arrow
- Hold (Ctrl+Shift) keys together and click Contact info at the top
- From the refresh, option make a check on Financial Institution Branding and Profile
- Click Refresh
- Do the same for other accounts that have Quicken Error OL-231-B, OL-232-A, or OL-235
- Click on Update/Send… to update online center information
If the above 2 steps didn’t work for you, please proceed with the below ones.
STEP THREE: Check the response from branding server
- Go to Help > Log Files
- Open OFX Log
- Click on Save As… and choose Desktop
- Click Save
- Minimize Quicken and look for QFX notepad on the desktop and open it
- To check about string status. Click Here
After following all the above steps you’ll not face Quicken Error OL-231, OL-232, or OL-235 but in case if it exists contact Quicken Support or dial 1-877-353-8076 to speak with an expert.