Quicken Error CC-885 occurs when you’re trying to import the transactions directly from your financial institution.
You may see an error message: “Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885]”.
Causes for Quicken Error Code CC-885
1. Bank servers are running with the temporary problem
2. Web connect(.QFX) is no more supported by your bank
Two Simple Steps to fix Quicken Error CC-885
STEP ONE: Wait 24-48 business hours
We recommend you to wait for 24-48 hours because it could be a temporary problem from your bank or you can contact your financial institution for the same. If the problem is running from their end you need to wait until they fix it or if they’re not running with any problem please proceed further with the below steps.
STEP TWO: Deactivate/Reactivate the account
1. Go towards the left to your Account List
2. Choose an account that is in question
3. Click on the Settings Gear icon at the downright side corner
4. Click on Troubleshooting > Deactivate Downloads
5. Do the same for the other accounts that are associated with the same financial institution
6. Now click on the Settings gear again and select Set up transactions download
7. Type the name of your financial institution
8. Quicken prompt you to the next screen to type your bank Username and Password
9. If Quicken asks you to choose the connection method, select Web Connect
10. Quicken will look for your accounts with the respective bank
11. Once Quicken show you the account make sure to LINK the accounts instead of adding them
12. Click Continue
After following all the above steps you’ll no longer face Quicken Error CC-885, but in case it does exist please contact Quicken Technical Support (Independent experts). TollFree 1-877-353-8076