Quicken Error 106, 324, 168, 999, or -30 occurs when you’re downloading your transaction from the financial institution to Quicken for Mac and it happens because of changes in the account like a change in name to bank”s website.
Are you facing Quicken Error Code 106, 324, 168, 999, or -30? No Worries! We have a solution to fix it in simple steps.
Before we go ahead with solution steps, let’s have a look for it causes
List of Quicken Error 106, 324, 168, 999, or -30
- Change in bank account name
- Bank switch to a new account etc.
Quick Notification: You may face under the following errors when downloading transaction to Quicken
- Quicken Error CC-585, Quicken Error CC-569
- Quicken Error CC-505, Quicken Error CC-506, Quicken Error CC-509
Important: Capital One user please visit Quicken Community because this steps will not resolve your issue
Two Simple Steps to Fix Quicken Error 106, 324, 168, 999, or -30
STEP ONE: Deactivate Bank Account
- Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts.
- In the List column, find the account(s) causing the error and uncheck any accounts with this bank (be sure to uncheck all accounts with the bank, even if they’re not showing an error).
- In the Account View, highlight each account (one at a time) and click the Settings button on the bottom right of the screen
- Under the At Your Financial Institution section, click on Troubleshooting, then click on Deactivate Downloads.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to deactivate each account for the affected bank.
STEP TWO: Reactivate Bank Account
- Click on Set up transaction download in Settings.
- At the bottom of the window that lists the banks, click the My bank is not listed question mark to update the bank list; when the list finishes updating, it should display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.
- Type the name of your bank and select it from the list, then enter your login credentials and click Continue.
- Quicken will display a list of all accounts you have with this bank. Carefully link each of these accounts to the appropriate account you’ve set up in Quicken.
This process will download the transactions for 90 days. If you find any duplicate transaction, delete them from account register.
If the above steps don’t work for you no need to hesitate, contact Quicken Support team and our experts will help you to fix all the issues.
TOLL-FREE – 1-877-353-8076