QuickBooks Error 3371 occurred while opening your QuickBooks desktop, it’s caused by the missing or damaged company file.
This error code looks like:
“[Error 3371,StatusCode-11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.”
Causes for QuickBooks error code 3371
1. Outdated Windows in your computer
2. Outdated Anti-virus software that integrates some QuickBooks company files
3. A component or file is damaged that requires to run QuickBooks desktop
4. Your windows updates are not installed
IMPORTANT: Process to fix this error code may complex, please speak with our experts for a quick resolution. TollFree 1-877-353-8076.
3 Simple Steps to fix QuickBooks Error 3371
STEP ONE: Install available Windows updates
1. Click the Start button > Gear Icon
Type Settings at the bottom left the corner search field
2. Now go to Update & Security
3. If windows updates are available to install please allow them to launch and then start QuickBooks.
STEP TWO: Delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file
1. Make sure your QuickBooks desktop is closed
2. Now press Windows+E to open windows file explorer
3. Now navigate to C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6)
4. Right-click on EntitlementDataStore.ecml
5. Click on Delete
6. Click Yes to confirm
7. Now open your QuickBooks desktop and follow the on-screen instruction to register it again.
STEP THREE: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks desktop
In order to fix QuickBooks Error 3371, you may need to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks desktop.
If you encountered an error while uninstalling QuickBooks desktop from your computer that could be a reason for damaged Windows files. We recommend you to contact your IT people or Microsoft Support for more troubleshooting.
After following all the above steps you won’t face QuickBooks error code 3371 but in case it still exists please speak with our QuickBooks experts (Independent). TollFree 1-877-353-8076.
You may also like:
Reinstall QuickBooks using Clean Install Tool