QuickBooks Application with Revoked Certificate warning comes up when you sync QuickBooks Desktop to the third application.
This issue generally arises when QuickBooks Web Connector needs to be updated or the third-party application digital certificate has been expired.
In this post we’ll discuss the causes and solution steps to fix this problem.
Quick Note: You may also face QuickBooks Has Encountered a Problem Sending your Usage Data
Causes for this QuickBooks warning
- Third-party application digital certificate isn’t updated
- QuickBooks Web Connector isn’t up to date
Note: The process to fix this issue may complex, you can speak with our experts for a quick resolution. Dial our TollFree or Leave us your message.
3 Simple Steps to Fix QuickBooks – Application with Revoked Certificate
Step 1: Update QuickBooks Desktop
- Open QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop…
- Click on Update Now
- Click Get Updates
- It may take some time to update the QuickBooks Desktop
- Click Close
Step 2: Ensure that QuickBooks Web Connector is running with the current version
You need to ensure that QuickBooks Web Connector is up to date. To ensure it:
- Click on “Type here to search” at the bottom left corner
- Type Web Connector and make a click on it
- Once Web Connector is open, click on Help > About QuickBooks Web Connector
- Now you can see the version, it should be the latest one 22.214.171.124(as far today)
- If it’s not up to date, please download the latest version from here.
Step 3: Ensure that the third party application is valid
- Make a right-click on the application and choose Open File Location
- Now make a right-click on the .exe file such as ApplicationName.exe
- Then choose Properties
- Click on the Digital Signature tab
- Select the Name of Signer from Signature List and click Details
- Click View Certificate
- Now make sure the valid from if the certificate is expired. You can contact an IT person to initiate the process to get the latest certificate for the third party application.
- Click OK
After following all the above steps you’ll no longer face QuickBooks Application with Revoked Certificate issue while syncing QB Desktop with the third party application but in case if the same problem still exists, you can speak with our experts for a quick resolution. Contact Us