After separation of Quicken from Intuit Inc. Quicken made a lot of changes like Quicken for Mac is available in 3 versions (Starter, Deluxe & Premier), the software now comes with One/Two years of membership etc. It depends on the users if they want to go for the annual or two years of membership but in this post, we’ll discuss how to activate Quicken Membership step by step.
Quick Note: See the post for installing Quicken for Windows and Mac
Activate Quicken Membership (Windows/Mac – 2018)
A. If the purchase made via quicken.com
- Go to quicken.com > Sign in > My Account
- Type your Quicken ID & Password and click Submit
- Now you’re in your Quicken account
- Scroll down your cursor to download Quicken
- Click on Download Quicken For Windows / Mac under plan detail section
- Downloading will begin at the left bottom corner (depending on your web browser like google etc.)
- Once download complete click on it
- Quicken installation process start then follow on-screen instructions
- Once installation completed it prompts you to put your Quicken ID & Password and click Sign in button
Quick Note: You may also like”Your account needs to be migrated or Quicken ID already exist“
- Now you’ll prompt for a 6-digit code on your registered phone number
- Once you receive the code enter it in the 6-digit code field and click Submit
Information: You can change the verfication mode of medium to Email me a code instead or Call me with a code instead
- Now follow the on-screen instruction to register the Quicken.
- Install Quicken and launch it
- Afterward, you may ask to sign in or create a Quicken ID
- On next screen click on Begin Activation to activate your membership
- Enter the 16-digit activation code can be found on the card inside your CD box, or, if you purchased a download, in your order confirmation email
- After entering your product activation code. Click on Activate Membership and you’ll all set.
Above steps will help you to activate your Quicken in your device. Somehow, if you face any problem in the while activating Quicken membership, you may contact Quicken Customer Service or drop your query/question in the comment section we’ll respond asap.
If you willing to activate Quicken membership via experts. Call Us at 1-877-353-8076 or chat now.
Quicken For Windows (The United States & Canada)
- Computer: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Minimum Windows 7, 8/8.1, or 10
- Memory: Minimum 1 GB Memory
- Hard Disk Space: Minimum 450 MB free disk space; 1.5 GB if .NET is not installed
- Monitor: 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, 1280x1024 minimum for Large Fonts settings
- Internet Connection: Broadband internet connection recommended
- Quicken ID: internet connection required for registration.
- Microsoft .NET 4.6 or newer (Quicken installer will install .NET if it's not already installed on the system)
Quicken For Mac (The United States and Canada)
- Computer: Intel Based Macintosh
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), or newer
- Memory: 256 MB or greater
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- More memory and hard drive space may be required for large data files
- Display: 1280x800, 1366x768 or greater
- Internet Connection: Broadband
- Quicken ID: Online access is required for registration.
No, but Quicken 2018 has been designed under the view that users never go through with the upgradation process. You'll be eligible to get latest release, version and upgrade till your membership is activated. Call Quicken Support for more information
It'll be expired after one or two years from the purchase date. You can check your membership information by visiting quicken.com